How to Add and Share Ace Sports Clinic Referral Program as a Phone Contact
We have created an Ace Sports Clinic Referral Program phone contact with all the relevant information included. Please note: Instructions may vary depending on the type of device, operating system, and app you use for your contacts.
1. Click on the Add Contact Info Button (Virtual business card) and download it to your device
2. Use your chosen Contacts app to open and save to your device.
3. Once added, edit the contact and add your name to the line we’ve entered as “Referred by Your Name Here.”
4. Click Save
On iPhone or Apple Device
1. Open the Contacts app, click on the Ace Sports Clinic Referral Program contact.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the contact information and click on “Share Contact”
3. Select the method you want to use to share (Airdrop, Message, Email, Whatsapp, etc.)
4. Enter or select the person’s information you want to share it with and send.
On Android device
1. Open your Contacts app, click on the Ace Sports Clinic Referral Program contact.
2. Click on “Share” or click the three dots or lines in the upper right corner to open a menu, Then click “Share.”
3. If prompted select “Share Contact as VCard File (VCF)." If not move on to next step.
4. Select the method you want to use to share (Wifi Direct, Messages, Email, Whatsapp, etc.)
5. Enter or select the person’s information you want to share it with and send.