Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a referral to see a practitioner at your Clinic?
You do not require a referral to see any of our practitioners. However, please check with your insurance company as some require a referral in order to provide coverage for services.
2. How should I prepare for my visit?
- If it is your first visit, please complete all of the applicable
forms online prior to your appointment. These forms will be emailed to
you. If you experience any difficulties with the forms, please arrive
10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so that we can
- Bring comfortable loose fitting clothing to allow for the comprehensive assessment (t-shirt, shorts, running shoes).
- Bring any relevant medical information, copies of scans and reports, doctors’ notes and your current exercise program. These documents can also be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Do you do direct billing/accept Extended Health Insurance Benefits?
We do not do direct billing or accept Extended Health Insurance Benefits. You must pay in the Clinic for your session and we will provide you with a receipt and invoice to submit to your insurance company. Please check with your insurance company to learn more about your coverage and claim submission process.
4. What kind of payment methods do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. We do not currently accept Debit.